Professional Women in Building Scholarship
Applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Must be going into the construction field or the trades and/or be a family member of an HBA member
- Must be a resident of Johnson, Washington, Iowa or Cedar Counties in Iowa
- Must be enrolling in, or attending if graduated in December, an accredited post-secondary school
- Application must be postmarked by March 15.
- Answer all questions. Note “N/A” if not applicable.
- Do not staple or bind any application materials.
- Print legibly in pen or type.
- Include official transcript. If you graduated in December and are a first semester college student, you must submit official high school and college transcripts.
- Include letter of recommendation. Signed and preferably on letterhead.
- Deliver completed application with requested documents no later than March 15 to:
By mail: The Greater Iowa City Area Home Builders Association
11 South Gilbert
Iowa City, IA 52241
By email: email@example.com
Questions? Call Ali Salow at 319-351-5333
Click the link below to download the 2024 Professional Women in Building Scholarship Application.
Professional Women in Building Scholarship Application